Monday, April 18, 2005

不打扰是我的温柔

PART ONE: 我給你自由
I know I have blogged about this before but I always believed Ashin wrote these lyrics for a reason. And ever more when they remixed 温柔and repeatedly emphasized ' 我給你自由'.. the message just became clearer, even though its something I don't think all fans have grasped.

True, how often do they come? And which fan wouldn't seize every second of opportunity to be near them, to get themselves remembered, to have a photo opportunity, to shake their hand, or for more desires that I don't even want to imagine..

But think again, would you rather a sincere handshake be returned to you, or one out of courtesy?
Would you rather they think of you as a mature, sensible person or a fan hankering for their attention and expecting something out of them all the time?

Given the choice, of course we would choose the first options, but can we do it and have we done so?

Please, just give them the respect they deserve (don't peek at them like monkies in a zoo)
Give the other people around them due respect too (don't keep calling for them like those ard them don't exist)
Give them the space and freedom to be like everyone of us, let them breathe (don't expect all their attention on yourself each time they come)

不打扰是我的温柔
Can we truly all do this?




PART TWO: 快樂並不需要理由
Yup, we've been closed for a week.. how are we faring?

Great I must say.

I've been practicing my guitar, borrowed a book on studio recording to revise what has already become rusty and I did start reading, discussed a little more with SH on our business plan (top secret :P), and the 2 of us had more time to just chit chat and talk too, spent time visiting my grandma, got about doing what I needed to spend more time with my friends whom I've neglected.

In a way, I've got about to doing more things that I usually wouldn't do, especially when SH and I are together.
A usual senario which would find us both in front of the computer doing the web and forum, found us the other day, one practicing the guitar and the other reading newspapers (eventually managed to get teach him a bit of the guitar too haha... altho I'm not an expert)... my ploy towards making him a guitarist for my band =P.

We haven't given up on what we like doing and what we are good at doing, because we still couldn't help ending up converting audio/video files here and there, but the difference is.... the sense of obligation has been significantly reduced.

Now, we don't have to answer to anyone.
Now, we don't have to be responsible for anyone's miseries.
Now, we can just fully concentrate on making others happy with what we have by utilizing our own talents.

真快樂﹐真快樂﹐ 快樂並不需要理由 (copyright to wonfu)
At the end of the day, its because, we just don't have to explain ourselves to anyone anymore, so long as we are happy and we are still making others happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home