Monday, April 18, 2005

argh.. don't give me so many choices

why is it that when now, I have a job, I am offered more jobs?
And when I didn't have one, I was fretting and worrying about not being able to ever find a related job in this industry.

Just got a call from a particular CD replication plant... (unsure sounding caller haha..) to do CD premastering..
hmm... i thought... double hmmm and triple hmm...

he asked me if i wanted to go down for an interview on friday, i couldn't answer coz i was busy thinking, thinking if I even wanted this job. Apparently he got my resume from my school.

Although at the studio now, i doing sales and would have to wait till dunno when to get my turn at the internship, I would still much rather work with bands and involve myself in creative work than just handle postproduction factory work, even though the medium is still the same.

Told him I would call him back to cfm, but in my heart I'm thinking that I don't want this job haha... but still, I'm considering, considering the fact that I need to finish my degree, the fact that it might give me more money, the fact that this company's name is bigger..... but its quite a 'step by step process' job, which I think, is not what I truly want even when I embarked on an audio engineer course last time.

I guess the answer is clear to myself, but I just need to consider properly still.
Maybe I offer myself as an intern free at the studio haha.. then they wouldn't mind when I start too :P

3 Comments:

At 8:25 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe in following your heart...if i am given two choices to choose either a high pay job or a job which i have interest but yet pay me less, i wld choose the latter. guess i am the type who would not want to deceive myself and i always believe not everything can be measured by monetary terms...

wish u all the best.

 
At 9:24 am , Blogger Florence said...

yup, i actually called to reject the job already =)

i'm still very much happier being ard the pple that I am facing everyday at work now too.

 
At 6:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good. Happiness is the most important thing and not money. :)

jia you le!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home