Saturday, April 09, 2005

Paradoxical emotions

Its the morning of the concert that would take place later at 7.30pm, but why am I not even the slightest bit excited?

I think I've reached my limit, my boiling point from seeing too much and knowing too much throughout these years and especially so, in these 2 months alone. As SH said, no matter how hard we keep trying to rebuild the casltes on the sand, they still get washed away by the tide.. deeming what we have done quire worthless.

There is just a heaviness inside me, just as there was when I went to the airport. I was happy before I reached there.. but when I got there it changed, I just wanted to stay away and be as low profile as possible, but when I saw Mayday I really forgot all these for a while.. I really did.

And I'm wishing it'll also be this way later on.

I've always understood that everyone is different, has different personalities, different quirks, different preferences and different abilities.. but still how I wish to convert everyone to my point of view.. that all they are, is just a band!!

Things they are not:
1) a potential boyfriend or husband
2) a toy for you to play with
3) monkies in a zoo (hey, at least you look at monkies openly, you don't even spy)
4) a mouse to be chased around
5) a vase for your viewing pleasure
6) they do not belong to you or any single person.. they belong to their parents
7) not a trophy to be won to show off a victory

You say how much they have inspired you.. then go do something about your life.
You say what wonderful people they are.. then how has this reflected on you?

I don't say I'm the best example of a Mayday fan.. how could I even dare to take on this term? Everyone is special in their own ways, its just a matter of how you let it show from inside of you.. for what's outside just fades and ages with time...

You can choose to believe and accept my point of views, or you can refute it, its really up to you.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 am , Blogger huixian said...

u r rite, if mayday had inspired, then shd do sthg w tht inspiration... if think they r wonderful ppl, shd reflect on ownself. haha... actually ah, i have mixed feelings tt nite too. cos dunno leh. to be a fan somehow means u r one of the many faceless ppl in a crowd. somehow lose ur individuality ah. its pride i guess. n i dun want to admire them too much. its more of, i want to play like them. heh... ok ok take care!
huixian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home