Tuesday, April 05, 2005

its been a hard day's DAY

what a long day it has been... not to mention that all that rain made it feel even longer and more tiring to thread through everywhere that i went.

first, i reached the studio too early... not that i wanted to, because I wanted to go to school to get my diploma first but thanks to the wonderful sheets of rain falling down from the sky.. I just went direct to the studio, and nobody was there, coz they thought i'll be there in the evening. Anyway, i just went =_= when i thought of the sleep i had lost trying to get there early through the rain. Tomorrow onwards, i'm going there late :P

well, the person who was supposed to brief me on all that she has previously done could only be there in the evening, but i had to leave before that to get to church for the final sendoff of a great man, so nothing fruitful happened today (or rather yday since its past midnight now).. just sat at the com shuffling through her emails and peeking at the band that came in for recording, and kaypoh-ed with one of the partners about how much the rent cost... what they've been doing so far...

so how much did i earn today? $15.. for 3 hours hahah.
I think what I ate and drank today surpassed that $15.
Maybe i'll start eating my own meat soon...

ok, the one big thing i learnt today.. is that they are a very flexible bunch of pple. flexible, ok, i got it :P. i can turn up at any time, leave at any time, try to clock 20 hours but if i don't, its also ok, all i need to do is make sure they make money!

well, like i said, nothing very exciting happened there... except that i walked real far after taking the wrong bus, trying to get to school (with a heavy load and a bulky umbrella...)

finally got my diploma and was pretty satisfied with it, before i realised that it was already starting to get crumpled at the top, no thanks to the flimsy piece of envelope they provided me.. which made me end up in carrefour hunting for a file, except that there was no such file for such a huge diploma =_=...

i ended up with a box file... which seemed to do the job quite well (the dip folded in half and all).

anyway, forgot to mention that while i was in school, i heard familiar voices whom i tried my best to hide from hahah.. *guilty*, which reminds me again that i need to quickly kick my own butt to do the rest of my work! i really wonder how i became so lazy... or maybe its just that i enjoy being a full time mayday worker too much. (just too bad that no money can be made from this hahah)

ok, i'm getting tired from this narration.. which i think is quite a stupid one haha, coz i'm too tired to really blog properly. i will blog with more interesting stuff next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home