Friday, March 25, 2005

Will I win toto soon?

Today, 2 unexpected things happened... or rather 2 unexpected people contacted me.. in fact, both are my lecturers, pple I'll least expect to contact me all of a sudden.. and better yet, both on the same day.

Which makes me think I should buy toto tomorrow hahaha. If I win, I wouldn't blog about it =P.

Anyway, my first lecturer called and told me I could go collect my transcript and diploma.... at long long long long long last. why so long? coz its truly long overdue.. its already been almost a year since i finished my diploma and I had to send an email to disturb them to hurry up with my diploma before they actually give it to me. What's more.... so many of my assignments have been gradeless up till now.. when I finally get to look at my transcript (in a few days time when I collect it) i'll get to know how i did for all my long ago assignments! which is why... i'm quite keen to go collect my diploma and transcript... except that, its a public holiday today!

Ok, shall cut my crap..

I think my this blog entry is turning out to be what you call 'not here, not there'.. =P
Mind's in a mess anyway..

On with the story...
My 2nd lecturer sent me an sms.. the weird thing about this was that I was just relating to SH how we used to crack stupid jokes in class with this lecturer, only a couple of hours before I received that sms (how coincidental can this get?? I don't usually talk about him.. which is why I think I shd buy toto haha!)

Here are examples of the jokes that I remember:

Location 1: a particular day in the studio
===========================
Lecturer: If you pan the frequency back and forth, its called 'sweeping'

Classmate: So what happens when you turn this other knob?

Me: Its called 'mopping'

Lecturer pengs~~


Location 2: another day in a different studio
==============================
(Lecturer points towards the console/mixer)
Lecturer: can someone tell me where does bus 1 and 3 go to?
(for those who don't know wat a bus is... its a channel on the mixer.. won't go into details to add to confusion hehe)

Classmate: Ang Mo Kio!

Everybody pengs~~


yup, that was how we made our studio lessons more interesting... 'interesting' haha.. with lame jokes. But you'll need to have the right lecturer to be able to crack such jokes, coz they don't come out easily when faced with lousy lecturers... guess most of you know what i mean.

Well, this 2nd lecturer of mine, actually sms me today beginning with a very odd message:
"Hi florence, this is ****, how have you been?"
In my mind I just thought, how strange to send me an sms... must be a job opportunity!
then in his next sms, he asks me if i'm interested in a sales job. I'm not extremely keen on doing sales, since i'm not a person who likes to talk and talk upfront, but coming from my lecturer, i was hoping it'll be related to audio, so I asked for more details.
But it just got more mysterious because he said it would be better if he talked to me face to face.. so I began to wonder if it had something to do with his own studio business...
oh well, that I would only know when I've met up with him. hopefully its something good, then it can cover for my attachment as well!! I hope, i hope...

But like any sudden job opportunities that are suddenly open to me, I start to feel apprehensive and worried that I can't take it on well and I don't know whether to accept the job.. but shouldn't be thinking before I even know wat its about for now..

Sorry for the lack of content in this blog entry hahaha... just wanted to blog out whats on my mind. First thing when I wake up... of course.. brush my teeth, blah blah, go to church, then buy toto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home