Friday, April 15, 2005

SH finally comes to terms with my camera!

hahah.. I know I always 'bao' his 'liao' and still I'm gonna do it again =P.. he hated my camera even though I feel that it gives me super nice photographs. He hates the shutter speed, so all the while, I've been stuck with having to take photos at all events. But this time, he's finally willing to take over after we discovered a trick to the shutter speed problem.

He did quite well I must say.. here's the product of his effort with some of my own lame comments to them. Enjoy!

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=mdlatte&book=15

2 Comments:

At 6:16 pm , Blogger Noritaka said...

Wat's ur cam model actually?Been aiming nikon 4800 since my sony spoilt,but think it's still not out yet... :(

 
At 9:51 am , Blogger Noritaka said...

NOW U'VE REALLY MADE ME SIT UP.... HAHAHAHA.... Hmm... Can seriously consider sia...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home