Thursday, March 03, 2005

me on google??

Have you ever tried doing a search of your own name on google or yahoo? Of course, I'm not that 'wu liao' to do something like that hahaha... coz it was sh who did *roll eyes*

It actually started with him searching a very reknown ex-lecturer of mine.. turned out plenty of results of course. That was when he wanted to try if he could find his own name on google. And so he began.............

"Lim S** H***".... Google Search!
Out came alot of different matching words but only on the 2nd page did he find someone with that same dialect name... except that the english name was different.. what a shame.

Not giving up, he tried a search on my name

"Florence C*** S*** W**" Google Search!
Just when I was scolding him for being so lame and doing stuff like that, there appeared my full name on the first page of the search results. unbelieveable! yeah.. but until I saw what it was... then I remembered..

I found this http://courses.nus.edu.sg/course/socsja/influence/Group5/projectsoci/introduction.htm
it was my long-ago year 2 soci group project which we had done and our lecturer had put online for us. It was the one I almost vomited blood with my co-editor for volunteering to be the editors of the whole project, it was the one that on CNY visiting days, I took the survey forms along for my uncles and aunts to fill out, but it was the one I was proud to get A+ for too hahah. (yes, i can be quite a narcissist)

The initial idea of trying to search for yourself, a small fry, on google is quite lame but now, its like finding my long lost friend..

Why don't you try it now? tell me what your results are hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home