Tuesday, March 01, 2005

happy birthday jess!!

Today is the 1st of March 2005, which should have been her 16th birthday.
Except that she never lived to see this day..

But at least, she's had 14 wonderful birthdays.
Every birthday, I'll buy her a small piece of cake, cut a part of it, put it into her dish and she would devour it happily. I could tell, she always was happy because each time during our own birthdays, she could recognise the smell of cakes and hover around them waiting for us to cut it and share a piece of it with her.

She loved cakes, she just loved to eat..... whatever I ate :)

Since she left 2 years ago, all I can do now is light a candle for her each birthday to represent that birthday cake that I would have given to her.

will be lighting a candle for her in a while... here's an online one dedicated to her as well.

Just want to tell her how much I miss her at my side, how much I miss her wagging at me, how much I miss her smell and just the way she was. I will always remember the time when I kissed her goodbye for the last time... no longer can I do it, but I will forever think of her. No other dog will replace you, Jessie.

To a dog that was and always will be a special part of me.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home