Friday, November 19, 2004

Life is tough when you have to make choices

What do you do when your left hand is holding onto something important but your right hand wants to go somewhere else. Answer, you chop off your left hand!!

Ok, I don't mean to be disgusting... but my point is, sometimes its so hard to make choices. Do you make a choice for yourself, or for the good of others? Do you do something that you really want, or do you stick by your word because others need you? How can you ever make a choice between your religion against your passion, when both sides have to do with the heart, you can't just tear your heart into 2.

If I go to HK, I will be disappointing a lot of pple who need me and we've practiced and gone through so much for the carolling. If I stay, I don't get to go to HK or see Mayday at the concert... but then again, its not a full concert. I guess, just by reading these 2 lines, you can sort of tell which side of the scale I'm more inclined to.

I can't give up the carolling obligation that I have. I have to be there, its CHIJMES, so many pple will be watching, how could I leave and not support my choir? And I have to play the keyboard too, i mean, just my luck that the real organists and keyboardists are all tied up that day. I've recorded for keyboard before but I never tried playing live before.. don't even know if i can pull it off =P. Well, doesn't help too that I'm in the committee this time for carolling planning and one of the section leaders. With all these on my shoulders, how could I leave, even if the other side of my heart is leaning towards mayday and hk.

My only chance of getting thru this is to shut off the fact that there is such a concert in HK. This is the ultimate act of self-deception, the only way to survive this! Its all boh's fault... why did he left me know about this (hahaha).

Goodbye HK, Hello CHIJMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home