Thursday, November 11, 2004

Take a chance on me!

I just received a mail that I thought I would never see again. My heart skipped when I saw it, and till now its all light and feathery. Especially after I gave up my chance the previous time.... We all know that opportunity only knocks once, but now, it has come knocking again the 2nd time! Unbelievable!

I have just been given the chance to go for my 2nd audition one more time! I know I should just believe in myself and just go for it. Especially after watching wonfu perform at muchuan today on tv and I recall the stage, I recall singing on that same stage and my heart starts to itch again. I know my good friend who didn't make it the first round was very encouraging and hoped I got signed on even if she wasn't. But can I imagine singing there alone without her?

The first audition, she was there with me, we were singing out of pure fun before the actual audition. If I go this time, I would have to stand strong on my own. I know I can't always have the company of others if I want to go ahead to achieve my own dreams. I know that if I go for it and I do make it, she will be proud of me too. Yes, I should go...

I just hope that the last time when I gave up this chance and my nose went mad, causing me a bad night's sleep, won't happen again next wed. I know I should just go and see how things go.. I should just do my best and just be my usual self. Maybe this will be a new springboard for me, for my dreams and for the support that I my friends have always given me all this while.

I will reply the email... I will go.... next wed... I can only pray for the very best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home