Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random thoughts part 2


Just after i posted that previous message, I was staring at this photo and it suddenly felt so peaceful... so uplifting.

I don't know why, but they just have that power.
It has been 7 years... the feeling only gets stronger.

It doesn't matter if they really are a rock band.
It doesn't matter if their music got better or worse.

What matters is, their spirit never died. Their laughter never ceased.
What matters is, they have always been and still is my greatest source of motivation and inspiration. The fire rekindles itself the moment I hear the ring of the distortion guitar and the pounding of live drums.

How I wish to find their passion in music that keeps them going for so long.
How I wish I had even a third of one of their talents to make me better than I am right now.
How I wish....

I want to find the joy and freedom I see in this photo (whether or not its self perceived)

Whether I find it, now depends on myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home