Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life Cycle

Not of a mosquito... I'm talking about humans. Singaporeans in particular ;)

Did this some time back, just for fun.
Thought it'll be a nice idea to represent ideas graphically rather than always purely in words (although it has quite a lot of words still of course haha).

This is a life cycle that I've been stuck in, only till the stage where I left Uni to find a job.
I'm out of the cycle now, because I don't want to follow it any longer. I hope I don't.

I'm not implying I'm an elite. I don't even like that word. I'm just a normal regular plain Jane ^____^ who earns below 2 thousand dollars a month despite having 2 degrees (a total loser to our garmen and the true elites)

Well... enjoy >>>>>

(don't squint! click for a bigger view)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home