Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Silence engulfs me

Today, I learnt that I'm selfish and childish.

Not only that, I don't know how to put myself in the shoes of others.

I'm a bad daughter too. I don't know how to share the troubles of my mum.

And I'm a bad employee who can't even put simple things right.

Worse, I'm a terrible friend as well who doesn't show up for gatherings.

Why am I even trying to achieve a dream, when reality itself is falling apart?

Don't ask me why. Don't ask me what happened. Because I can't say.

I have to put on a mask to appear happy and positive, when I wake up tomorrow morning.

No wall will hear of my problems.

Every night feels so long.
Life feels too long.

I'm afraid to close my eyes and force myself to sleep, only to wake up and realise I didn't really fall deep to sleep....

昨天太近 明天太遠
默默聆聽那黑夜

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home