Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back to reality

The typhoon came and went once again. Nothing exciting really happened. But they somehow still left their mark in my life... no matter how many times they have come before, I still suffer from the same withdrawal symptoms.

Maybe its not them, but rather a weekend of having fun and late night suppers.

But after Sunday was over, Monday came again..
And it was back to work.

Didn't turn out as bad as I was worried it would be...

Boss' mood was very good today. Maybe when he discovers the things I have not done, or not done right, his mood wouldn't be this good =P

But as expected, I was flooded with loads and loads of work after the predicted meeting we would have each time he returns from overseas. The amount of stuff I have to chase for, the people who are chasing behind me..... its pure chaos.

I should feel honored that he believes I can handle this amount and variety of work.

production, release, admin, personal asst, marketing, event, design, video, backup singer, plus nanny-to-intern.... its me all rolled into one tight ball. No wonder I'm getting fatter hohoho.

Worked on till about 2am, played pool in between, before we went for prata. Yes, supper again! how many suppers am I to have within a span of just 4 days?

Whatever it is, working like a bull certainly got my life back on track.

I made a commitment to myself yesterday that I would make full use of what I have now. To achieve a little short term goal for myself. Its not a very big thing, but it would satisfy me great enough.

It'll definitely mean more to me than going to the airport just to wave bye to them.

When I finally achieve it, I will let you guys know about it =).
Not in this blog for sure, but over our meals (for the mafia) and over our jam sessions (for hx & yj).

Jia you jia you jia you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home