Saturday, December 30, 2006

Countdown!!

But alone i will be....

Yes, I extended my stay by one day, out of temptation hahaha.

Since I embarked on this job, it has forced me to be independent and do alot of things on my own. And each time I go overseas, this 'being alone' gets even more essential because everyone has their own task to fulfill and so do I.

It does feel weird being in Taipei alone. It feels more weird attending a countdown alone.
And even even more weird, to watch md or attend their auto session alone.
Whats more , its cold and dreary winter...

Hopefully I don't freeze outside queueing... =P
I can imagine the crowd for the auto session will be enormous.. this is of course, Taiwan..

A little nervous, but I hope I can make friends with some people in the queue.

Its howling outside my window now. Scary when you are alone in the room.
It'll be scarier on the

That aside, its been great to be part of this whole experience once again, job wise.
Although I know I disappointed myself and some people this time round.
Throughout the show, I felt myself in some sort of a trance.. bad to be doing what I had to do at that time.

There have been alot alot alot alot alot of nice people (really alot). JL for bringing us to Mr J on bear's bday, Bear for the ai xin bian dang and nuan nuan baos, uncle Z for bringing me everywhere possible and not allowing me to sleep early haha. Yz and D ge for the porridge that I couldn't really down after having lots of lu wei.

Its been a tiring trip, rushing here and there looking for people, back and forth the hotel and the venue, and cheong-ing the night markets that always close quickly after we arrive.

I think I've spent more on internet than buying stuff. And I've bought more stuff for others, than myself hehe... But then again, staying another day, is really doing something for myself that I don't wish to regret, the moment i arrive in Singapore.

I will learn to be brave and independent. This is after all a country i'm familiar with and have friends around. just that I gotta know more local md fans haha

Will update everyone on what happens again =)
Thinking of all of you.

I miss home, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home