Friday, December 22, 2006

no more winter countdown

thanks to a stupid idiotic #$@%@#!@##**!! boss (eh, for those of you who know my boss is, its not that boss.. its another boss who is not my direct boss =P)....

i've been confirmed at the last minute to be going to tpe
Its supposed to be good news (but it isn't, given that I've been a spare tyre all this while, being the less preferred to his fav pet from BJ). And only because his visa didn't fall through, that I'm being asked out of standby mode, into action mode.

But by now, flights are all full (i'm actually wait listed on 9 flights haha), air tickets are expensive.
Our initial plan to stay on in tpe.. to countdown till the new year, has already been botched.

Neither A nor SH can go along with me now.

Its so near but yet so far...
no sheng ge countdown concert....
no cold new year's day.....

but the consolation is, I get to do one more last show...
In the place that I can only dream off working in (Small huge egg, i'll see you again soon!)
I get to see the whole team of people again, although some of them won't be ard this time...
And that bear will be there in tpe as well...

Still...... #%$#%**!!!^#%(# for spoiling all our wonderful plans.
Even with money now, how do you get a flight back or a hostel room?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home