Saturday, November 11, 2006

10 Nov

What an interesting day...

1) The day the song was released. Really can't listen to it like a normal song.. something is always wrong about it =_=. Everything else in there seems to sound so much better.. and I'm so impressed by an old friend ^__^

2) I learnt that I'll really be sent to Taipei and since its the end of the year, we can plan to stay on for the countdown to 2007! ^__^
(Tian Shi... you must come along ok??)

3) Out of the blue, got dragged in to sing for a song that I don't remember the tune now, nor the song title. Thank goodness my nose wasn't stuck and my throat was feeling fine. Hope I didn't spoil anything for them ^__^

4) Another 19 days to our 5th year anniversary ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home