Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Congrats =)

Feel really happy for him that he's finally got this far. And I'm sure he'll do well, given his talents... his youth is also his advantage. I've been amazed all along that there can be someone like this in s'pore.

Finished listening to his album from top to bottom and I can never deny this boy's abilities. Who can? Good job too to J and everyone... Ah S, you'd better treasure what you've found =P

I wish i had that talent at that age too.. but some of us just ain't as lucky..

Whatever it is, All the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc-BhehZaW4&mode=related&search=

Everybody else there.. I miss you guys. Think of everyone all the time.. all the past events we did, happy or sad things that happened, (the many many) people I've met along the way. It was just too colourful a life to forget. And I miss it far too much, yet I don't want to go back there anymore.

Heard that Sy has left but hope the rest of the boys work hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home