Monday, October 30, 2006

my to-be purchase..

a macbook (if all things fall through).. coz sh managed to talk me out of getting a powerbook.

Good thing i've been doing so many extra 'jobs' this whole month to build up my mac-fund. In burn out mode.. but i'm sure it'll be worth it.

As they say, 萬事俱備 只缺東風... this was what I lacked all this while.

Just thought through all the money I spent throughout the years.. trying to build up my 'gear' at home. Can't be compared to lots of people.. but here goes:

semi-acoustic guitar $400
cables and misc $300
protools $1,000
headphones $220
fender electric $800
guitar amp $200
macbook $1,400


Total
$4,320

This isn't inclusive of the almost $2k keyboard my parents kindly bought for me.. and my other sleeping in the closet classical guitar and violin.

Neither does it include whatever lessons I went to take (plus my very expensive dip), nor the money spent in jamming and gigs and what-nots....

At least I'm gonna be able to use a line 6 pod for free (thanks to my nice colleague js.. and the guitar efx from uncle Z.. altho the guitar he wanted to lend me cannot really make it, which made me end up buying my fender, but thank you to him too!)

Who said doing music is cheap...

Someday.. I'll get there...

been more involved in production work lately.. nice to see my own name appear in credits for purposes other than coordination.
if you'll see it, you'll see it =). if not, then till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home