Sunday, October 29, 2006

maybe its meant to be

don't know how to describe my feelings now... feels empty, feels heavy.. yet there is a sense of relief.

I never was a lucky person, never won anything in lucky draws.. and now in a situation that I strove so hard to be at, I never got the single opportunity that I wanted. How more unlucky can I be? It was being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Everything that I have, where I am, the things that I have... I worked hard for. If I was lucky, I would have been in this industry years ago.. and not climbing my way up at 26.

Probably this is how it should have been... (or am i just consolling myself). The words I had in mind would probably not have come out of my mouth, if there was a face to face encounter.

Probably I should be happy enough that the words I intended still got to him, even though not through my own mouth.

But thank you sh for feeling what I felt, and conveying these on my behalf. And I still can't believe you cried... but because of that. I know I must be the luckiest girl to have you.

I'm sure he will know what the card means.
And I continue to believe that one day... there will be other opportunities, probably another one along the way very soon =)... I hope. So long as I continue working hard where I am now.

Although hope brings disappointment when it doesn't materialise... its still much better to have hope. At least... life feels brighter this way.

It will take time to get over this episode, but I'm still glad you were there with me.

我還記得 我們的約定.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home