Monday, September 05, 2005

Day 2-4

haha.. this is lazy blogging, but also because I've been quite tired out the last 3 days.

Can tell he's getting more tired as well, because his performance in the last 2 days, wasn't like before. Especially that night at the pub.. superb show. And he sang my favourite song too, surprise surprise :) (sh knows what that song is haha)

Still gotta say I'm so impressed by his guitar skills. Can't figure out his technique coz he changes it all the time. And all so easily... as easily as he sings, and reaches for the high notes as well. If only he can teach me how to play the guitar like that haha.. ya, like real =P

It finally all ended today. Got pissed off by someone who tried to act important and bossy, as though she's my boss. But then.. she does it all the time to everybody else.

Anyway, thats not the point of my blogging. Just wanted to say that.. the 4 days that went by, was really an eye opener. And because it is my production, I felt the need for everything to go right. Even crossing my fingers that his performance each time would fulfil everyone's expectations.

Met some people I would never meet if it weren't for this production. And it was fun, definitely. How I wish I had more productions like that.

Felt kinda sad that this had to end.. and I had to go back to handle other shitty productions. But oh well.. till the next fun and cool one. (I'll be waiting!)

This sat, there'll be a dumb one coming up, but at least the part i'm handling, still pretty interesting to me haha.

For now, its to make use of my leave (although not much left of it after i have to attend so many meetings at the end of the week...), to do my stupid degree work. sheesh... I need more time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home