Saturday, August 20, 2005

something we can all learn

Some useful phrases that we can all learn from...

The harder you try, the harder you fall

If you don't have it, dont' flaunt it

Don't act smart, if you are not smart

Think before you act


And yes, sh's favourite phrase...

Empty barrels make the most noise

And today, I saw the perfect example of
有福同享﹐有難不能同當

It didn't happen to me, I'm thankful for that. Thankful for the great bunch of friends around me, and thanks hx for waking up so early that day to go all the way down just to sit in with cbh while I talk to him ;) *muack*

1 Comments:

At 8:29 am , Blogger JY said...

well...
most human beings are selfish...
even down to the last day of the world when ending....:)

be true to yourself....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home