Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The longest day of my life

And there's just one way to describe myself now.... Tired.

But its fulfillingly tired. Although I was thrown some shit in the midst of it sometime during the day.

It started with me going to work, then SH (who was told to go for briefing at 830am.. was later told that the briefing was at 2pm instead).. met me at dhoby ghaut mrt where he walked me to work, i dumped my stuff and ran down to have a quick breakfast together with him.

Ran back upstairs, only to be told very soon that I had to accompany boss to a meeting and to wait for him downstairs at 1115.. and being kiasu i went downstairs earlier.. but he only showed up at 1130.

So we made our way to the place where we had the meeting... and to my surprise, it was an idea for a sort of festival that I was just dreaming about only a few days ago. What a coincidence... I just hope that I would have the chance to be part of it, if it all materialises.

Then we went back to the office, and I went back to rushing my work... only for a while before we all had to go for a company meeting. Got thrown some work to do, but that was the easy part. The horrid part came later when our 2nd boss called me to ask me to take over a project that another irresponsible staff had left behind.. and there she was narrating to me how important this client is and we shouldn't be too caught up with doing the national project and ignoring a long time client.... all that was in my mind was, what has it got to do with me? I've only been here a week..

Anyhow, I just went... "Yes".. "Ok"... "Yup"....
And was just told that she would come at 630 to discuss more.

Well, i began to panic of course.. coz we were to go jamming today. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that YJ didn't manage to book the 1st studio from 7pm. Otherwise, I would have been so late.

2nd boss came at 7.. we had a quick discussion, and by 8 i was flying out of the office, heading towards chinatown, where I met MY at the dhoby ghaut mrt.

We then went in search for the han's that YJ and HX were at... that seemed like a pretty long walk to me. After a very quick dinner, we joined them at the studio.. which was like 3 storeys up... by stairs...

By the time I finally reached the jamming studio, I was half a dead fish hhaha..
I'm sorry girls, today I didn't sing with much energy.
What's more we jammed from 845 to 1145... at the end, I was a total dead fish.

SO, yeah.. this is a dead fish talking to you all right now. will be going to slp soon... its another long day tmw. Actually thought of meeting my lecturer.. but i shall see how my condition is tmw first...

This day just felt so so so long... as if I did so much, just within one day.
And its only the beginning of a long week~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home