Sunday, July 31, 2005

I have decided

Already one month plus has passed and I've been so busy, that I've been detached from so many things. Hardly have alot of time for those I care for as well.

But in this time, I've met so so so many people, learnt so so so many things, saw so so so so much, experienced far more than I ever knew I could in a month, or simply within days, taken on extremely heavy responsibilities beyond my imagination and discovered things that I never thought I would.

Yup, I'm vague as always.. some of you probably don't even know what job I'm doing. But thats the point, I don't want everybody to know what I'm doing. Why should I announce it? Its good to be mysterious ;), to know things that pple dunno i know haha (yes.. another mysterious factor).

Anyway, I might be leaving there soon because I'm gradually becoming exploited for being able to handle more work. Because they are going out of point with regards to what I want to achieve in life, and the direction I wanted to head for when I joined the company.

Unless, they can offer me that job that i really want anyway. But is it possible? That job, that department, has just one single person... and its the very person who helped me get into this company. hahah.. how can i be so wang en fu yi and take his job =P.

I've truly learnt a lot, the inner mechanisms of the industry and all I can say about this job is... its been fulfilling and I've gotten to know more people who are able to help me further my interest hopefully. In the meanwhile, I wanna finish with a bang, whatever I'm doing with them now.. do a good job with it and I know I have not failed anyone including myself.

And wherever the road takes me after that... I'll just walk on to meet more pple and see more of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home