Saturday, August 20, 2005

Life is never what you imagine it to be

You know.. sometimes you search and you think you've found what you are looking for? But it turns out not quite what you imagined.

In the last 2 months, I've lived a life I could never imagine. I enjoyed the moments.

But, in the process, I lost out on some other things. Things that are in fact very important to me.

I thought that going there was going to get me closer to my dream, but it might have been pulling me from it instead.

I think I finally know what I want. At least there are another 2 more silly people thinking like me and dreaming hard to achieve this together.

Shall we just be silly then? Forget the fact about getting an exciting job and create it ourselves.

知足? nah.. i can never be.

I will never be satisfied staying in a circle.
I will never be satisfied "just gaining experience"
I will never be satisfied watching others from below.
I will never be satisfied if I never tried whats always been in my dreams

Life is weird ain't it? When you think, 'hey, this is it!'... soon you realise, nope, thats not it.
But frustrating as it may be, its what makes life ever more interesting and challenging.

If you aren't happy with the shoes you are wearing, and they ain't comfortable.. why force yourself to stay in shoes that don't fit?

2 Comments:

At 1:29 am , Blogger ツリちゃん☆ said...

My shoes are starting to hurt more and more recently, I figured, it's time to change footwear. It's quite sad to see some around me who had the same feeling, did nothing about it, years passed, and now are still suffering from the blisters everyday, you can even see the discomfort on their faces. Wish you the best in your travelling :)

 
At 7:34 am , Blogger Florence said...

thanks :) you too!

I think the scariest thing in life is to walk in a finite circle and not knowing how to walk out of it.

But can't deny that the world out there is just as scary itself. Its just a matter of how we choose to face it.

I'm trying hard to be brave. We all have dreams and I'm sure all of us doubt our own dreams.

I'm still finding my way.. but I'm glad I have company :)
Sure makes me feel less like a nutcase.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home