Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My P5

I kinda miss my P5.. we used to be able to take snapshots of wherever we went, took ourselves even in our ugliest looks... but all in good memories of the things we have seen together or on our own.

My wretch album has been deleted (what great news... that's why its called wretch. It sure is wretched). But good thing.. I still got the photos all with me. Just that all my wonderful captions are gone.

I wish I had my p5 when i went about doing what i did for the past 2 months. I wish I could capture all those interesting moments. Can't do that with my newer bulkier camera that my dad chose.

Its kind of a pity that things just passed by without being able to capture them, even though I have pix of one event on my camera phone (which doesn't store much photos.. and takes hellavu effort for me to transfer to my com).. so I lost those moments in time already.

Gotta depend on my memory in future.. but for whatever I've taken, I'll try to share them (whatever can be shared.. not much also haha, my pathetic phone). When I have the energy to transfer them I will!

ps: if you don't know what the p5 is up till now... its a pentium 5 proccessor. yahhh.. *cold* i know.. hahah... its just a sony p5 camera :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home