Friday, July 08, 2005

In 4 days...

Within the first 4 days of my job officially at the office (not counting the unoffical days at the events outside), what have I done?

Digested alot alot and I mean alot of new and confusing information
1 powerpoint presentation in one day and attended the presentation the next with some 'VIPs'
1 super long script after deciphering a highly complicated programme schedule
Did my first modification of it
1 short writeup on one of the items for the upcoming event
Think up a proposal for another event

It feels as though more than 4 days has passed. I'm just eager for the events to actually take place so that I can be out there again running around... although meeting people and going for presentations also involves running around, I still love the feeling of doing live shows and being part of it all.

although i haven't been getting enough sleep, although i'm tired, it doesn't feel as though i've been going to work. the feeling isn't the same as it was in my old job last time.. this feels more like i'm going there for myself, to really learn and experience. I hope this feeling lasts, because I definitely need that mental strength to live through this job for as long as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home