Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happily ever after?

Finally! our very first complete song is born and recorded with the most minimalistic arrangment and lots of editing to make the recording presentable haha, but all I can say is, yup, I'm happy we finally did it. And yup, I'm happy with the outcome as well, whatever the result may be.

But then.. we've still got the last step, submitting it! hx, kao ni le!

This has inspired me to keep up our song writing and just recording them no matter how they may turn out and we can continue improving from there.

Truly, I'm less worried about my degree right now, although I know at the back of my mind that I should still just finish it and not waste my parents' money.

Anyway, another piece of good news that perked me up today is that a company I've asked regarding a job vacancy 5 mths ago... finally called me. Its a company that I really wanna be in because I know from there I can get to know more people who might possibly be able help along in future. Just like the guy in this company whom taught me in my song composing class.

I know it can't be more true that in this industry, networking is of ultimate importance...

I hope things will take off for me. All the waiting and wondering.. I hope I will get somewhere, I really hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home