Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kan Cheong Spider

I'm sure I come across to alot of pple as cool headed and calm (or is it my own perception? hmmm). But truly.. I'm a very 'kan cheong' person.

Seriously, I can't think of a better english word to replace this term.. so I'm sticking with it, and the word 'kan cheong spider'... I like it too :)

Been running between 2 jobs the last 2 days. Leaving expo earlier then going down to the studio to do my usual work. Would be taking up another 2 exhibitions probably in the next 2 weeks so.. it might be another tiring 2 weeks.

Or maybe more? Because its agreed that I'll start my internship in June.. but while doing that, I still gotta handle the sales bit for them. Of course, if i'm doing these, I won't be working at the exhibitions. Or else I'll be flipped upside down gasping for air to breathe and still not finish my degree at the end of the day =P.

The weird thing is, when I had nothing much to do, I really had nothing much to do. Now when I'm trying to juggle more stuff, I get more enquiries at the studio and possible deals too. Well, and no thanks to the ad agency guy who sounds so kan cheong.. makes me kan cheong too.

Wanted to go earlier to the studio today, but I just slept and slept.. so I thank shir for waking me up hahaha. Decided to go cook my lunch after a while... and as I was draining off the water for my soup.. I dropped the cover and my whole pot of mee with chicken and veg and all...fell out into the sink!!! Just because I wasn't concentrating.. I was wondering if the ad agency guy would call me sooon and I should get to the studio fast.

Yucks... but I didn't want to waste the food and I didn't want to cook it another time.
The sink isn't that dirty.... just a few dirty dishes...
So I picked up the whole lot of mee and stuff... put it back into the pot, soaked it with hot water and put them through a sieve... TWICE. And I was thinking, tiwce might not be enough but then... decided to just imagine that it ought to be clean enough.

Well... just take it that the times I've eaten at roadside stalls in bkk and tpe.. ain't that clean either. Who knows how they handle the food or what they've touched before cooking the food right?

Ok, the moral of the story.. is not to be kan cheong, although kan cheong is me and I am kan cheong. So here I am.. blogging about it.. as time ticks away when I could actually reach the studio a few mins earlier with the time taken to finish this blog entry.

I'm learning to be cool headed... I shall not be a kan cheong spider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home