Thursday, April 14, 2005

That's What Friends Are For

And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came in loving me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Oh and then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
The words are coming from my heart
And then if you can remember



Ok, I don't mean to be mushy but this is how I feel ever since the day we came to that common decision. There is nothing truly more important than friendship.

We can have dreams, we can have money, we can have power and fame.. but without true friendship that can stand alone without all these material supports, we are only empty souls.

To my friends whom I may have neglected because of my own laziness, please don't get me wrong. I'm lazy, but it does not mean I've forgotten you or you are any less important to me.

All these years of 'chasing' Mayday, I've made many friends who have left a significant mark in my life and I'm still meeting more and more wonderful people now. Some of those I knew in the past, just didn't appear much anymore because they had other more important things in their lives that they treasured... but I still remember you guys.. how our favourite pasttimes were to sing ktv and then eat :P

Its never changed till now, we are still going for ktv and eating and eating and eating :P .. although some faces have changed and we have all grown older along the way.

But I'm glad and fortunate that all these people close to me, have always treated me with a true heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home