Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Give me a time machine

I so do wish to go back in time right now.. a time when things were much simpler, a time when there was less strifle over things that were supposedly so innocent.

I want to go back to the Mayday farewell concert of 2001, but with this bunch of friends that I have now.

I want to go back to a time when Mayday felt all at ease coming to Singapore.. when no curtains were drawn while in their minibus... when they could walk out of arrival without any barricades around... when they could walk slowly as they walked into the departure hall.

I want to go back to the days when everyone didn't try to vie for attention or power... when everyone just had one goal in mind, without the need for ulterior motives.

I want everyone to just live as one because the world IS one... and divisions are purely imagined and created by humankind. Why have war when you can have peace? Why have enemies when you can have more friends? Respect others and others will respect you. Give others trust, and they will trust you too. The world is as simple as this.

Maybe I need not just a time machine right now, I need a blindfold to cover my eyes from this all too complicated world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home