Sunday, December 12, 2004

byebye singapore!!

I always wanted a break, but then even though I'm leaving for melbourne later, it isn't going to be much of a break, coz i'll still have to do my homework there.

Anyway, can't blog much. Still have my luggage to finish packing. Clothes not dry from the damp weather of the past few days... got homework to burn into CD, wanna do more work still. Been too busy this entire week... too much to do, and at this moment, I realise there is just too much to do before I fly off later. Just came back from the carolling at CHIJMES too.. and from another wedding earlier in the morning plus a couple of hours of practices..... madness..........

Byeee everyone!! Next time I blog, I will be in Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home