Tuesday, December 07, 2004

終於!!

Finally, finally, at long long long long last.... I have finished the neverending story! And its a record 26 pages long. My lecturer's requirement was more than 3k words. I gave him 13k... and he can keep the change =P.

*giving myself a hard pat on the back now*

Ok, I won't paste the entire lor sor story here, will have it placed at the Visual Journal here http://visual-journal.blogspot.com/. If you are game for reading a super long essay but and interesting one on Mayday and the Beatles, be my guest. Its especially good for helping some of those at work who have no more blogs to read, occupy their time haha.

Gotta move on to the next assignment when I come back later. Off to the carolling rehearsal at CHIJMES.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home