Friday, January 21, 2005

Can somebody give me an answer?

I'm really tired of how the world has turned out.

Things that are seemingly supposed to be for the good of all would be blemished by selfish gains. Things that are seemingly focused on the same thing, would have such different directions towards it.
And things that are seemingly suppoosed to be happy and pure, would turn out so ugly and misunderstood.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong? Can somebody provide me some answers?

Friends mean the world to me because I'm so afraid of loneliness, and I never want to lose any. My religion is the direction of my life, let me not be disillusioned. Music is what I live for, I'm afraid to ever lose this passion. And Mayday is the reason for many of the things in my life right now, let them not become the ones for making me all confused and lost.


Imagine (John Lennon)
===================
Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the peopleliving life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.



Tell me if you ever find this world, I want to live in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home