Friday, December 03, 2004

A New Record!

I have been at home for 5 days in a row! Never had I achieved this is a long long time. I want to thank the Singapore garmen for taking sh into a simulated war zone for the last 4 days, I want to thank them for making me save some money by eating instant noodles and whatever I can find in the fridge, but then I also did go buy stuff to refill the fridge....hmm....

Instant noodles, just reminds me of dong and his processed food ethics. But to me, if you gotta die someday, you just will die. Bovril and mee.... you still have to buy Bovril! troublesome for a lazy bum like me.. I'll stick with the slow death of eating chemicals that are already slowly producing cancerous cells in me. At least I add vegetables to my mee, so healthy! =P What an irony that I'm an irony.

In these 5 days, I have seriously been trying to do my work! Believe me?
The first 2 days, I was trying really really really hard to get myself out of the Mayday mood and into the study mood.. it helped a tiny weeny little. Because on the 3rd day, I got to writing my thesis again! And yesterday, I wrote another few paragraphs to finally top it up to 16 pages. 16 pages... you might think thats alot, yes I think that's a lot too, but why do I still have so much unfinished business to write about? Today, I'm doing my work now. Well, not exactly now now, but you get what I mean.

When my thesis is done, I shall paste the whole thing here.. maybe almost 30 pages, as sh predicts, then blogger will choke from trying to process it. As if anybody wants to read. I think my lecturer will faint when he sees the number of pages too!

I think... I should just stop writing theses on Mayday. They just get so so long.... its as though I feel I gotta do them justice, so I write and write and write. But then, as if Mayday would read it...

Just let me finish with this one and I can test blogger's endurance hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home