Monday, November 29, 2004

Everything's changing

Everything's changing
out of what I know
Everywhere I go I'm a mobile
I'm a mobile
Hanging from the ceiling
Life's a mobile
Spinning 'round with mixed feelings
Crazy and wild
Sometimes I wanna scream out loud
(avril lavigne)

Change. Its something we really can't control. Things happen when we don't expect them too and good things happen when you don't try too hard instead.
I've seen, I've experienced, I've learnt.
That while its good to have dreams, we shouldn't be too greedy and over enthusiastic. When something should happen, it will happen when the time comes.

Memories. Sweet ones, sad ones, all alike. The details fade away over time, but those touching moments never disappear. I want to remember them, and I know I will remember them. We just don't have to try that hard too because memories are just like footprints in the sand, they get washed away by the changing tide of time, but their imprint is left deep in our hearts.

Time. Its relentless, its the father or all change. Just a week ago, I was at squashed in a crowd of many including good friends, friends, aquaintances whom i've know over these 3 years, at Mayday's miniconcert and that day was the day of my life. It may never be like before again but I am satisfied for what I have. My heart has been warmed, truly warmed.

Dreams. I have a dream, everyone does. My dream is probably unattainable but there is no rule in dreaming right? I just want to perform together with Mayday, work with them in their studio and live gigs, yup, thats my ultimate dream. If only I can become one of their engineers... *pls don't burst my bubble*

Friendship. Its what I've gained the most in these 3 years, from people I've never expected and from people who just came into my life as though we were all meant to meet some day. Friendship can change too? It definitely can... I miss my friends from secondary school, jc, uni.. perhaps when you win some, you truly do lose some. But maybe I have never lost them, because they have always been in my heart. We may not always meet up, but their faces, their actions, their mannerisms are still etched in my mind.
I can't live without friends. Having another friend is always better than having another enemy.
Let time not wash away any of the wonderful friendships that I've got now.

Me. I want to change. I want to become a stronger and braver person. I want to excel in music. Let me change, but let my heart not change. I want to be who I am, the taurus that everyone likes me to be. It may be tiring living for others, but if I don't live for others, who do I live for?

I don't just want to be a mobile spinning round and round, I want to move forward. And in this journey, I want to always have friends beside me. I want to keep my dreams strong and memories forever tucked in my mind, as a constant reminder to myself that I am fortunate and there are many people supporting me out there.

Everything's changing, everything's moving. We can't stop this from happening, but may all these changes be for the better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home