Thursday, November 25, 2004

眼神

So much happened in the last 5 days, that its become so difficult to put things out in words.

I'm thankful for the bunch of good friend's I've made, a whole bunch of siao char bors but unreserved, caring, true friends that I have to thank Mayday for. In this bunch of friends, we've got different talents, different personalities but one thing in common... madness, which of course, I think is what makes us always so happy when we are all together, regardless of whether Mayday is around. This is the Mayday Mafia, with a da jie da, a mamasan, a no.5 mei nu (booked by me apparently hahhaha), a paparazzi, a loanshark and experts in different areas, so much so that we really run like an organized mafia network. And I just love this mafia network! heheh, coz it allows me to just be crazy and mad without feeling as though I am mad because they are more mad than me!

But thank you guys for everything!!!
Da Jie Da for helping me run abt at the airport ;)
Mamasan for your liang cha and loaning me your no.5 mei nu
Loanshark for all the taxi fare loans haha
Chris for educating me in how to differentiate between peanuts and chilli
Qianhui for being the best paparrazi
Jean for not admitting you are drunk when you seem to be drunk hehe
Jac for being always Mayday lucky :P
The above 7 for always drinking so much tiger beer and going mad
no.5 mei nu for secretly serving me XO at home

Yup, the last weekend was not just one of Mayday, but one for friendship. I'm also grateful for the friendship that Mayday has given to me. Some things need not be put out in words or actions, but a simple look can say everything. The eyes are the windows to a person's soul, and I've seen the deepest of souls so many times this weekend, so much that it has made me feel so warm and significant.

我們都是神的孩子 眼神可以互相了解
神的孩子們再熱情再瘋狂都很可愛

1 Comments:

At 10:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me when I say I'm not drunk. U never know what I capable of...when Im really drunk. I may have done something really shocking tt night. And I'm regretting my soberness.

And a big big thank you for u and sh as well.
Waiting for the both of u to help me fulfil my dream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home