Saturday, November 20, 2004

Today is the day!

In less than 10 hours, I will be reduced to a little girl again, with a shaking body, thumping heartbeat, short breathing and a total state of disbelief.. then once again, these 5 guys will appear and walk past me like nobody's business and like I didn't even exist, even though I woke up early just to go there to wait for a glimpse of them. Sounds like the Beatles ya? but its not hahaha

But still I'm gonna set my alarm to wake up and make it down to the airport at 11, for their flight arrival. I want to be there, to see my 5 friends again, these 5 friends I haven't met up in such a long time but I read abt their news all the time, I watch them on television. These 5 friends who have made such a difference to my life and gave me such happiness each time they visit. How could I not go down to greet them for making the trip here?

Everyday we work and we work, just waiting for days like these to come. they come and they go, then we work and we work then they come again. It sounds mundane but without these 5 crazy guys as a part of my life, I probably won't even be able to find that energy to work. Every assignment I do at school is about them. My classmate once asked me what website I was going to do for my Dreamweaver assignment, he only gave me one second to turn around but without answering, he answered for me "Wu Yue Tian". That just says it all, I am all Mayday, I wish I could say I am Mayday but alot of people will come hounding after me hahaha.

Yes, I am very happy right now. I even smiled broadly to myself while walking home today listening to my discman play the songs from their 5th album, as I fantasized and imagined how their concert would be like and what I would say to them at their autograph session. Its all so nice and rosy, these huge bubble of dreams... but then on the actual day, I''ll just be dumbstruck again, but it all becomes sweet again when they give you that hand squeeze of assurance as though they are telling you that 'hey, nice to see you again'. It doesn't have to be all in words, its all in the heart and all they want to tell us or what we want to tell them, dissolves into that single handshake.

I'm looking forward to the next few days, even though my work will be at a standstill. Its already overdue anyway, so just let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home