Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Lost World

I am weak, I feel empty, its as though a typhoon came back and hit me, as tough i'm suffering from the withdrawal symptoms of a drug addiction... of an addiction called Mayday.

They've left Singapore, and a part of me has also left. That spark of light and that endless energy that seems to burn in me whenever they are around, has left. Its a weird thing, but its true. As I woke up just now, I felt sapped of energy, my body felt tired and my heart just felt sore. It always happens after Mayday leaves, not to mention that they've really gave me the best weekend of my life, the best weekend that I could never imagine in my life.

Thank you Ashin, Monster, Stone, Masa and Ming. Thank you all for making me this unimportant person feel important. Thank you for giving me hope and all the sweet words that you have said to me. I will go on, I will get over this period. Then I'll wait again for the day when I see them again, and that day I'll make sure I have some achievements to make them proud of me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home