Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blind Horse

PMP: pai ma pi

Since I joined this company, I've encountered one after another.
Ever so eager to please the boss and turns up only for work when the boss is around.

I like to call these people 'big heads' for the fact that they are really pretty egoistic. And if they see you as 'lower' or 'less crucial to their development', they treat you as an inferior. While the bosses are the supreme beings.

Please, just because someone is an admin, doesn't mean he or she is any less important.

Its pretty gross really. Watching all these happening around me. And for those who are truly working their butts off, not bothering to PMP, they just don't get appreciated as well.

Probably what has digusted me is not the fact that these 'big heads' exist. But the fact that the 'horse' himself can be so blind and deaf.

True, you may not be around all the time, and these 'big heads' try their best to put up their best performance in front of you. But it becomes too much when you believe an intern more than your entire army of staff who only has negative feedback on him.

However, thanks for helping me learn how not to be the type of boss that you are.
I will always remember this... to treat those who are of value, better and to appreciate them more.

I'm not working because of you. I'm only working for you.
This culture is just not me.

For now, at least what makes me happy is the great colleagues I have.
The pool sessions that we have.
The bubble teas that we drink.
The long walks back and forth to the toilet together.
All the times that we say we want to go karaoke, but never manage to find time to.
The BSBH work that we do as a team.
And the fact that we are always looking out for one another.
I love these people. I love the sula 4 =)

Yet, its us whom I know will not be there forever.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 am , Blogger Oo努力飛行的蝸牛oO said...

cHeErS tO SuLa 4-eVeR~~~ (1 oF tHe SuLa-S) ^__^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home