Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tpe Photo Blog (2)

THE TOP 10 COUNTDOWN OF THE INTERESTING SIGHTS IN TPE =)

At No. 10, we see a sea of green grapes! haha.. actually...
I don't really know what this character is called =P.
This is one of those grab machines or whatever they should be properly known as (please enlighten me) that you find all over tpe...
The Smelly Toufu Ambassador at No. 9
And I thought only Singaporeans would say 'smery' haha.
But this certain gives a whole new perspective to 'Smery Toufu'... what you definitely cannot miss in tpe... especially the smell (if you know what I mean). I don't love it, I don't hate it... but I'll still eat it ;)

At No. 8.. presenting to you.. a Singapore Vehicle license!
Doesn't seem like anything special right.. but not when its slid in between the table and the glass cover of a table at one of Jiufen's yam dessert shop. Look for it if you ever go there... plus lots of stuff left behind by others as well.

Here we have at No.7... wan wan's dvd-r..
Find the cartoon familiar? Check out our msn avatars once in a while ;)
We got her comic books as well... the first Chinese books that I've ever read from cover to cover (and I'm not bluffing).. of course, apart from my school textbooks hehe.


No.6!! Life is short, why diet?
Need I say more?
So true... yet how I wish the world could think like this hehe..

No.5... we have the dogfood that all schnauzer's will love!
Maybe I should get it for pepper, then she can start to spot some cool sunglasses as well.


Here we have at No.4, the very very very very friendly 7-11 trainee staff!
How will you feel walking into a shop with the entrance lined with 2 rows of 7-11 staff and the moment you walk in, they all bow with ultimate precision and with the most cheery voice greet you with 'huan ying guang ling'!
Me? I think I would rather go to another 7-11 hahah.

No. 3 is Mr Basker
(the basket-busker.. or the busker with the basket over his head...)
This was at the tpe underground street mall... he was playing japanese music, but I truly have no idea why he had to cover his head and then play his flute under it.
Your guess is as good as mine!

At No. 2 we have the latest in luggage fashion... the body bag!
This wasn't in tpe but on the belt at sg airport haha... just that it came from our flight. I really wouldn't want to know what's inside but such 'packaging' can make everyone's imagination run wild. Not to mention... it was unclaimed for and rotating round the belt several times...

Standing at No. 1 is this sign.
And we thought 'no outside food' was a bad enough summary of no food bought outside these premises are to be consumed here (or something of this nature). Guess the limited space on signs and the lengthiness of english explanations, does force people to come up with lots of 'creative' ideas hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home