Friday, November 25, 2005

On your mark, get set, go!

I'm on leave for 2 days! (as of yesterday)

But all the time, I kept thinking about my work. Didn't want to check my company mail the whole of yesterday but I had to today.. because its my responsibility to keep track of what's happening for my own productions.

And sure enough, shit happens. Well, don't wanna talk too much about it.

I wish, i could keep away from the emails and close myself entirely away. But then.. there's still my phone. Turn if off you say? I'll get blamed if I miss anything important. But then again, we always get blamed for everything anyway. So it ain't much of a difference.

Just gotta say to them, don't be surprised soon to find a stack of letters on your tables. Good luck to you. You can go slam as many tables and you too, can shout all day to the air if you want. We just won't be that stupid to stay there for your target practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home