Monday, November 28, 2005

4 years old

29th Nov. This date is special to me. Even though its tomorrow... I'm looking forward to it.

Although I always joke to him about changing the 29th to 28th Nov because its Monster's bday, I can never really do it. Because if not for the 29th Nov 2001, there won't be us.

Just something extra.. my guitar is 4 years old today! (nic, remember you went with me to buy the very nice red guitar that both of us cannot resist ;) ?? i actually wrote the date behind it... 28 Nov 2001 because I love this guitar so much)

4 years on and my guitar skills are nothing much to rave about hahah. Its ok, because I'm not the guitarist! (look at hx and deb hehehe)

Anyway, back to the main topic.

I still remember blogging about this date last year (my very long post in Chinese). And now, 29th Nov will be coming again in less than 12 hours time. So so so many things, both good and bad, have happened for both of us since then.

Your bro always wonders how come we can spend so much time together.
I believe that when he has found that right person.. he'll naturally understand why =).

And as different as 2 people may be, they've gotta have something in common. Other than the 5 guys, our lives very much revolve around...

Eating, eating, eating, eating and always eating (its been our favourite hobby). Where to go next? How about coffee.. and kaya toast! samsui chicken? sushi... fishball mee! kuay chap and some indian rojak! or prata at jln kayu... soyabean, chicken pie, corn? The list is never ending. And probably the very good reason why we have also increased in size together, especially him (hahahha).

But I guess, its not solely about the food, even though we love food. Its the long talks we like to have while sitting down to eat. Talks you can't really have while walking around, trying to figure out where to go or what to do next, since we aren't very 'shopping' type of people. Malls are the ultimate bore.

I'll love to go overseas... on some historical, architectural or scenic tour. BKK is nice.. but I want to experience more than just shopping, when overseas. And I really hope we can go some place together eventually. Although its really hard in the next couple of years, without the money to do so. (waiting for you to officially work soon =P)

On another note, tomorrow the 29th of Nov will also be the day I submit that fateful letter. I don't know how the reaction will be or what will be offered to me. I can be more than confident that I won't be let go that easily, but I still want to go. She's nice as a person, but not as a manager. I'm sorry.

2005 will also be over very soon. Next year will literally be a new beginning for me.
This year has been very very significant to both of us. And I will always remember it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home