Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Ideal Job

I doubt that it truly exists in this world.

I've seen people who strive hard to get to a certain job, thinking its in pursuit of their interest but get less than what they hoped for, or have things working not very well for them. Of course, I'm talking about myself but a few of my own friends as well.

Is it solely about reality setting in, bursting the dream bubble? Probably but also not entirely.

The thing is, there is no such thing as a perfect human being. So how can there be a perfect job?

You don't simply do only what you wish to do, but a job is a job... you still have to do things that may be undesirable.

Some may think that they 5 boys have a perfect job (a job that so many of us wish to have) but then again, its less than perfect. Just like everyone of us, they do things that they don't really want to do too.

Its all about striking a balance somewhere... trying to achieve more positives than negatives.

I've yet to find this job. I hope I'm led to it eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home