Sunday, November 20, 2005

back from jamming

we haven't jammed for almost 3 weeks and today we finally got together again.. in a very very nice studio with the best keyboards i've ever played, great sounding amps and drums too. (expensive studio, but great sound)

But then all of us were half dead. Even me who rested the whole of today, had my brain halfway in the clouds (i'm in perpetual tiredness.. anyone wants to give me a bottle of yomeishu for christmas?)

Each of us busy with our own lives, walking our own directions. But I'm glad, we still made the effort to find time to come together, to try to play as a band.

Can tell we are all tired of doing the same old cover songs. I'm keen to work on our originals too but I guess we gotta wait for a day when we are less dead =P.

Like I told An, I wish that studio belonged to us and we can practically live in it. How wonderful it would be. How I wish too, we could find that one day and just go chill by the seaside like you said, bringing acoustic guitars, congos and a little egg shaker and have a seaside jam session. Or perhaps, we could try converting ourselves into an acapella group too haha.

Love you gals, although we were all totally 'off' today. I still enjoyed myself =)
To hx, I agree with what you said about how our jobs are actually not everything, and its wonderful to have our band to escape to when we need. Aren't you glad you decided to do sociology and ended up mailing me? ;) In the meanwhile, get well soon!

I'm gonna leave my job come 2006.. hope I'm not jobless for too long. I doubt I will be truly jobless, coz i'm sure this company will get me to freelance for them. Then we'd better jam more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home