Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Life?

Its scary, but I guess this is what you call the unpredictability of life.

I don't really know this guy and I've only had the chance to work with him for maybe only 4 times.

He passed away on Monday night. In his sleep. In a foreign land. And during a working trip.

He was only 21.

We got a rude shock today when S received the news about his death. We thought it was a joke. I mean, how could someone just die in his sleep when we were last working with him only last Friday?

And last Friday, he was still his usual bubbly, smiling self. Really adorable and nice guy.

It took me a while to think back about the times I got to work with him, but it came back to me. His expressions, his grin, his smiles, his enthusiasm in what he was doing. It was really special.

I still can't believe it even till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home