Saturday, November 12, 2005

no worries

To my friends who are concerned about me, don't worry =)

Thats my problem for always writing abstractly hehe.. in a way, its because I don't want to say too much about myself (because I still like to stay low and the whole world doesn't have to know what I'm doing).

So, if you guys ever worry for me, just msn me!

I'm not giving up on anything. I only drop things when I know for sure that that thing is truly not what I want.

I want to leave because I feel equipped now to take on any other job that will come my way. And also because no very sane person will stay on in a company that treats staff that way (I can't say too much of course, because its up to each person how you view a company). But this one is definitely not worth my blood and sweat, or me stretching my mental, emotional and physical strength for.

One sentence. If I'm treated fairly for the effort I have put in, I will stay no matter what. But its not happening.

So, its time for me to move on. I'm waiting for other doors of opportunities to open. These doors don't open that quickly though, but I will be patient.

I will never settle for a slow and stable lifestyle.. its never me.

I have set the date for my final countdown for this company. But before that, I'm intending to confront them regarding the treatment I have received (not in an ugly way though).

For what I have put in for them, if they don't know how to appreciate, then I really have to just move on myself =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home