Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One small step at a time

Been thinking and thinking when the right time is, to give that letter.

I don't want to be treated like a fool anymore and I'm mentally tired, but I still can't deny the type of experience and contacts that this job is giving me. I wanted to leave mid next month, then decided to push it back to end of the month, just so I can cover another show.

But now, I'm considering pushing it to end of Jan.. because of yet another few shows that I think will be good for me. I don't know how much it will benefit me truly. But its the few strategies that I can think of, for job hopping =P.

Everything takes time I guess.. I'm just wondering how long more.

I'm considering my options now. But whatever it is, I got to take every step carefully.
The industry is only so small, and if I want to continue staying in it, I have to watch my steps.

Its always good to get to know more people, especially the important people. Which is why... I just might psyche myself up to stay on a little longer.

Unless, I get offered a better job now, then things will be different ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home