Friday, November 18, 2005

HOPE

this word reminds me of FH in tw... when the huge words on the backdrop lighted up as thousands of sparklers were raised high in the air.

Its that same warm feeling I had when I received the sms today.

I certainly would like to think that there's the possibility of me getting that job, but I definitely hope its not just myself thinking too much and believing in something that is actually not what I think. (ok, my sentence is getting a little complicated...)

The point is, I hope, its not false hope.

Would that company want me? I don't have the confidence, but I'll certainly like to try it out there.. even if I gotta be an intern all over again. This industry is so small, I only gain credibility with experience.

万事起头难.. maybe things will pick up along the way.

Praying hard I get that next job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home