Thursday, August 25, 2005

If music be the food of love, play on! and on.. and on..

Each time after jamming, I just want to jam somemore. Its like an addiction. I don't want to work, I don't want to do school work either. I just want to play music.

If only, this can fill the whole part of my life.
But then... we'll have to be good enough first.

I certainly hope we can be :) then we can play music forever.

I know I have a silly dream. Not everyone can live like Mayday, with their own studio, creating music everyday. Not everyone is as lucky. Especially in this small country here.

Guess the idea, is just not to think too much. Get on with life and look forward to making music for those couple of hours a week, with a bunch of people who enjoy it as much as I do.

But I'm kinda worried.. if I continue with this job, how much longer can I keep taking leave (with an excuse that I have to finish my degree work) to go jamming...

Life is still about balancing the practical and a dream, essentially... I've got to learn that better. I just hope I'm not being too greedy sometimes.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 am , Blogger ツリちゃん☆ said...

Well, at least you have your own band and jam together. I think that is already quite a substantial step to reaching your dream :) Actually, a little shamefaced to say, but I too dream of that. But of course, compared to you, I'm afraid I'm a gazillion miles from that dream :) But dreaming/hoping is good, I think it does keep me going on. Hopefully by the beginning of next year I'll be out of where I am, and maybe someday reaching my dream, the tiniest baby steps they may be, but steps nonetheless. The day I allow myself to stop taking steps I think I'll rather be dead. But that's not going to happen anytime soon :)

 
At 7:01 pm , Blogger Florence said...

haha coz i got so much leave to clear, and altho i take leave, the next day i go back, i do OT, then I accumulate leave again.. so forever will have leave to take :P

Just a matter of whether I have the time to always take leave hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home